Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I love butterflies AND awards! They just keep coming.

I can't believe it. The awards just keep coming. I am so very flattered that so many people view my blog AND actually like it ! :D

I received this award from NanjoDogz at Indie Sista's blog. Thanks so much for this honor!

Here are the guidelines for receiving this award.
1. Put the logo on your blog (check)
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you (check)
3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award (done)
4. Add links to those blogs (done)
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs (done)
6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool (done)

Here are the 10 coolest blogs I have chosen to receive this award!

Feel Chic Boutique
Sewing Mom
Pink Pig Cottage
KiM's Art
Catherinette Rings
Michabella Creations
Night Time Helper Blog
Nina's Window
Sparkles N Eccentrics N More
Denimnotes

Wow! Picking 10 cool blogs was harder than I thought. There are so many great blogs and I follow a lot of blogs also. Anyway, finally done! I hope they all enjoy their award as much as me!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

You are too sweet. Thank you for the award and your comment on my blog. It made me cry to have someone that understood and to answer your question I don't use the auto injector pen. I have not yet been able to get past the sound. I may try again- thanks again for your kindness- look forward to getting to know you better!

LisaLisa said...

OMG Teresa!!! You have really brighten up my day with this wonderful award. I must tell you ...today was a bad day for me a day where I just didn't think my work was making any progress and to see that you have listed me as a receipt of a blog award has given me much joy. Even though I still have a long way to go..I'm so pleased to know that my blog is helping others.
Thank you and God Bless You!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you Teresa! That made my day! I love when someone actually likes my blog!! Sometimes I feel like no one really reads it.

DenimNotes said...

THANK YOU!!! I was getting so upset that no one was signing up to my blog.. so thank you taking the time to notice.... and thank you for the award it means so much!! :D