Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been TAGGED, darn it!

I had never heard of this before. But it sounds like fun! So here it goes!

I was tagged by a fellow Southeastern U.S. Etsy Street Team member Liv'n Good Jewelry. She is a sweet and funny Southern girl with great jewelry (for sale!!). Check out her blog and go on over to her Etsy shop. She does some awesome work! :D No kidding!

So here are the Tagged rules that she lists on her blog:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. (done)
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. (below)
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. (below)
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (ok)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thought the squiggles were appropriate for my 7 facts.

7 interesting (or maybe not so) and weird (because...I am) facts about me:

#1 - I eat a lot of yogurt.
#2 - I drink soy milk.
#3 - I have 9 pets. :)
#4 - 8 of my pets are rescues.
Some of the places they came from:
* a cat rescued by firemen from a burning house
* a sick dog followed my husband and our other dogs home from a walk
* a cat from the WalMart garden department (she was found living there)
* a kitten left by his mommy in an abandon rental house
My pet blog is at http://LovingMyPets.blogspot.com. Which I really should update for you guys. :)
#5 - I recently cut my own hair. I have decided I trust myself more than most people with a license. I used to be VERY vain about my hair. (But I did an ok job. It is pretty good for a free haircut anyway. ;)
#6 - I'm a scented candle freak!! But I'm allergic to most fragrances.
#7 - Actually, I am allergic to everything!! Well, maybe not everything. But lots of stuff. Like every kind of grass there is. Even grass I've never heard of and I'm not sure really even grows in Alabama.

Ok, I hope that was random and weird enough for everyone. :0

Now, I have to tag 7 other blogs. I wonder why they picked the number 7?

Here they are:

#1 - SpeedCat Hollydale
#2 - She's Chic Boutique and Patterns4All
#3 - Can of Thoughts
#4 - Periwinkle Studio
#5 - Steam Powered
Rings

#6 - Kraftwerks Korner
#7 - Emerald Coast Arts

Now, I'm off to give them the good news! ;D

6 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Don't tell anyone ... But I like tags!!

Great way to learn more about bloggers and meet new ones through links. Soooo - Thank You!

I will be done by tomorrow night. Hope you have a most excellent week :-)

Eric from "SpeedyCat Hollydale Page"

Vhiel said...

thanks for the tag.. will try to grab it this weekend.. a lot of studying to do..

Periwinkle Studio said...

Thanks for the tag! I will get it written up very soon! I really appreciate being in the fun!:)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I did not forget about the tag :-)

My work week was over 70 hours, and I work weekends too. I was just checking email before bed and saw your comment. I have a stack of 10 tags/awards, and will honor them all. Just not for a while.

I never make it to comment where I want, nor post every day like I used to. So ... I am not avoiding your tag. Really! Just really really busy. I should be sleeping now, as I need to get up for work in 4 1/2 hours. Ha haaa!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

so we are good???

smile and a hug from Speedy

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Finished!!

I put some personal and even semi embarressing things OUT there for everyone to read.